Saturday, May 10, 2014

So...here goes nothing! Since I last posted, I have had two job offers. One job offer was to teach 2nd grade at the Blackfoot Charter Community Learning Center and the other was to teach 3rd grade at Groveland Elementary. It has been such a HARD decision, but I decided on Wednesday to accept the Charter School position! I am SO GLAD I did! So far, I have never felt more welcome from a new faculty in my life! You have to know I LOVE my Aberdeen faculty, but when I first got there, I wasn't treated like family right away! This new school has already invited me to come to meetings, make decisions about next year, exchanged phone numbers with me, and treated me like I belong! I am so impressed! I cannot wait to try this new adventure! I feel so excited and so happy with this decision! :-) I know my Heavenly Father blessed me to be in the right place, at the right time to have such a neat opportunity! :-) I also have been working incredibly hard on my Masters and am now 32% through my first class! I am hoping to have it done in 2 weeks! This is going to be difficult, since I also have to pack up my classroom and do the end of school year things with my class! I think I can do it, if I pace myself and stay to my schedule! Here goes nothing!!  Thanks for reading! I love blogging! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment