Tuesday, May 6, 2014

So...I was able to interview at the Blackfoot Charter Community Learning Center and with the Blackfoot School District. I felt good about both interviews, the one last night, as well as the one this morning. Right before I interviewed today at Groveland, I got a call offering me a job at the Charter School. I now have some big decisions to make! You would think it would be easy...take the one that you definitely have, but it is just not that simple! There is so much playing into these decisions! What great opportunities to learn and grow!! I feel so very blessed for all the support received from family and friends! I truly am surrounded by great and loving people! :-) Thanks for reading! I never thought I would be a blog person, but this is kind of fun! :-)

P.S. I already am 18% through my first class of my Masters!! :-)

2 comments:

  1. I have lots of cute nephews that go to the Blackfoot Charter School. If we lived in Idaho still, my babies would go there. :) Sounds like you are being watched over and provided for! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sheyann! Back at you! Love you too! :-)

    ReplyDelete